1. The Trustees of NIGERIA RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY ASSOCIATIONS-ALLIANCE for the purpose of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004, shall be charged with responsibilities of providing advisory services to the Chairman and members of the Steering Committee/ Governing Council in the discharge of their responsibilities
2. The Trustees shall be involved in the settlement of disputes and misunderstanding among Members of the Steering Committee and General Assembly.
3. The Trustees shall be at the driver seat alongside Steering Committees Members in engagement with policy and law makers, development partners and civil society with respect to ensuring that Alliance becomes a potent voice in Nigeria on matters affecting renewable energy and energy efficiency system in Nigeria.
4. The Board of trustees shall review and endorsed the Strategic plans, Policy initiatives and Budgets of the ALLIANCE as approved and presented to it by the SC/GC. The advisory function as in 1 above subsists.
5. Such Trustees (Hereinafter referred to as, “The Trustees”) shall not be less than 2 and more than 15 in number
6. A Trustee may hold office for 5 years but shall cease to hold office if he
a. Resign his office
b. Ceases to be a member of the registered Trustees of the body.
c. Is convicted of a criminal offence involving dishonesty from a court of competent jurisdiction
d. Is recommended for removal from office by a Governing Council and Trustees majority vote of members present at any General Meeting of the body
e. Ceases to reside in Nigeria
7. Upon a vacancy and the glaring need to appoint additional members, a meeting of General Assembly will be called by the Governing Council to choose from eligible members of the Alliance.